10.10.2008

It still has that new hotel smell....

The Denver Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center is only about two years old. It's swanky, shiny and bright. True story.

The last two days were the final site visit at the hotel to ensure that all the ducks are waddling to their row for our meeting. Jason Pierce, director of programs, and I met with our convention manager, scoped some restaurants, tried some meal samples from the executive chef, and figured out just where to put extra signs so meeting attendees won't end up in Quartz when they are supposed to be in Limestone. (Did I mention all the meeting rooms have geological names? It's a thing.)

I took lots of pictures, which I will try very hard to add to this post after I get home and find the usb camera cord I should have packed.

Have you made your hotel reservation yet? You should! Reservations for our meeting should be made through the group page.