11.13.2008

De-lish

So, this is a high risk thing to share, but I'm gonna do it anyway. As AM Chair, one of the things I get to do is sample the hotel's food and help craft the menu for our two banquet meals.

Anyway, during the site visit in October, we tasted this soup: white bean, truffle scented puree. Now, I'm not really a soup person. And, fun fact, I don't like white creamy foods. (I think it's a texture thing.)

But this soup. The white bean, truffle scented puree. It was PHENOMENAL. I mean, I had dreams about this soup. I have since tried to find something like it in Columbus. No dice.
It was SO good.

I was
thrilled to learn a few days ago that the magic soup is scheduled to be our first course at the closing banquet. What could be better than four-star, yummy, comfort food on a December night in Colorado? It's delish. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

If not, may I have yours?