11.15.2008

Ode to planners

Despite being the Annual Meeting Chair and having been a part of AM planning since 2001, I have never presented an educational program. I can't say that's a good thing, per se, but when I read this blog post I realized why.

It also made me incredibly thankful that so many of our colleagues aren't handicapped by those worries, and serve as presenters every year. There is no learning without faculty and I'm so, so grateful to our Annual Meeting faculty.


Coincidentally, I don't give blood either. No needles for me. We're talking turn green, pass out kinda reaction to them. So in college I planned blood drives. Lots of them.


You've heard the saying, 'those who can't, teach?' I prefer this quote from Jennifer Lopez's character in
The Wedding Planner: "Those who can't, plan."